Foundation Poses for Strength & Stamina. From the editors of Yoga Journal, each complete session in the Yoga Step-by Step video series will help you develop and grow your own home practice. Featuring acclaimed yoga teacher Natasha Rizopoulos.
- 35-minute active instructional session
- 20-minute flowing workout
- Poses suitable for beginners and advanced beginners
- Follow along with Natasha or her assistant Jason Crandell, who demonstrates modified poses for less flexible people.
- Understand the benefits of each yoga pose with medical commentary by Yoga Journal's medical editor, Timothy McCall, M.D.
- Learn alignment principles and correct common mistakes with Yoga Chalk Talk™, our exclusive & "live drawing board."
Learn the standing poses that form the foundation of a complete yoga practice. Get expert instruction on Sun Salutation, a flowing sequence of poses with forward bends and gentle backbends that take you through a full range of motion. And understand how breathwork can help you balance your effort with a calm and quiet mind. Experienced practitioners and those newer to the discipline can benefit from studying the basics with Natasha Rizopoulos. Our unique foundation poses DVD lets you get it right at your own pace and allows you to study all the components that go into perfecting your poses. Combine with the other DVDs in the series for a comprehensive collection.