Feel better at work in 5 minutes a day with the Yoga Journal Desk Yoga Essentials DVD.
The DVD features 15 stretches designed to:
- Cultivate healthy alignment
- Strengthen your entire body
- Increase flexibility and improve posture
- Develop a calm and relaxed attitude
Doctors and physical therapists agree: taking regular breaks at work will improve your posture and help you feel good in your body. Try one segment in the morning and one in the afternoon to soothe muscle tension, boost circulation, and refresh your energy.
Registered yoga therapist Sienna Smith offers her seasoned approach to doing yoga at your desk. You’ll learn to:
- Feel better at work in 5 minutes a day
- Improve your posture while sitting and standing
- Dissolve tension at the base of your neck and shoulders
- Release hip tightness that contributes to low-back pain
- Open the carpal tunnel with finger and wrist exercises
- Reduce stress and refresh your nervous system by increasing circulation
Approximate running time is 40 minutes. Each segment is 2-3 minutes. Widescreen format.