Take the Yoga Journal's exclusive 21-Day Challenge and transform your yoga practice in just three weeks! Great for beginners and intermediates alike, this 4-disc set of home practice videos is suitable for all yoga levels. Now available on DVD, you can now cater to your busy schedule and your daily practice is ready when you are. Includes 4 hours of practices from some of Yoga Journal's favorite practitioners like Jason Crandell, Rebecca Urban, Kate Holcombe, and Elise Lorimer.
The daily videos offer a different focus for each day of the week - from challenging strength-building flow classes to calming evening restorative yoga sequences, ensuring to keep you engaged each week. This program's sequences are designed to help deepen all aspects of your yoga practice - making you a stronger, more balanced practitioner.
DVD Set includes 4 hours of practices!
- Fun Flow Sequence with Elise Lorimer
- Morning Sequence with Kate Holcombe
- Core Focus with Rebecca Urban
- Aligning and Refining Sequence: Standing Poses with Jason Crandell
- Peak Pose Sequence: Hanumanasana with Elise Lorimer
- Tension Release Sequence: Hip Openers with Rebecca Urban
- Evening Sequence with Kate Holcombe
- Aligning and Refining Sequence: Backbends with Elise Lorimer
- Peak Pose Sequence: Bakasana with Jason Crandell
- Tension Release Sequence: Shoulder Openers with Kate Holcombe
- Aligning and Refining Sequence: Forward Bends with Elise Lorimer
- Peak Pose Sequence: Wheel Pose with Jason Crandell
- Tension Release Sequence: Side Bends with Jason Crandell