Balancing Poses For Focus & Energy. From the editors of Yoga Journal, each complete session in the Yoga Step-by Step video series will help you develop and grow your own home practice. Featuring acclaimed yoga teacher Natasha Rizopoulos.
- 35-minute active instructional session
- 20-minute flowing workout
- Poses suitable for beginners and advanced beginners
- Follow along with Natasha or her assistant Jason Crandell, who demonstrates modified poses for less flexible people.
- Understand the benefits of each yoga pose with medical commentary by Yoga Journal's medical editor, Timothy McCall, M.D.
- Learn alignment principles and correct common mistakes with Yoga Chalk Talk™, our exclusive & "live drawing board."
Develop focus and energy through a sequence of inversions and arm balances. Although these poses can be challenging, Natasha will show you how to attain positions that you might not think are possible-and she will show you how to do so safely. When you are upside down, you'll not only receive the health benefits of reversing the flow of gravity, you'll see the world in a whole new way. Third in the Yoga Step-by-Step series.
Continue on the road to improvement with this yoga energy DVD. Gain the knowledge and confidence to go further in your home practice. Natasha Rizopoulos offers instruction for all levels and yoga beginner’s can gain much from this DVD. Combine with the other DVDs in the series for a comprehensive collection.